Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Day +63

1/29/14 – I had my weekly visit yesterday and was given the great news that I am now 92% of my donor. This is awesome progress for me. Also, all my counts continue to be doing well.
My planned IVIG infusion had to be rescheduled for next week (Tuesday, February 4th) due to a delay in getting an approval from insurance. Apparently these are fairly expensive and insurance companies often push back on doing them. The good news is that there is not a rush to get this done… as long as it happens within the next few weeks.

My next appointment at the Cancer Center is Tuesday, February 4th.

He sought God during the days of Zechariah, who instructed him in the fear of God. As long as he sought the Lord, God gave him success.
2 Chronicles 26:5

More to come…


No comments: