Saturday, March 26, 2016

A Very Good Friday

3/26/16 – Yesterday was one of the holiest days of the year. Good Friday is a day commemorating the crucifixion of Jesus Christ and his death at Calvary. As Christians we know that Jesus’ death is not an end… but a beginning. Good Friday is followed by Christ’s resurrection and us being delivered from sin.

It is very interesting to me that on this day by counts decided to take a turn for the “Good”. My platelets leaped to 91, my white blood cell returned to normal and my red blood cell and hemoglobin are on the rise. All of this with no treatments. Certainly a Very Good Friday for me.

I will have a follow up count check next Friday on April 1st.

I would like to take this posting as an opportunity to wish everyone a Happy and Healthy Easter.

Here is a YouTube link to a wonderful song called “Jesus Messiah” by Chris Tomlin that is truly in the Easter spirit. Enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwJzTV1uurU

He is not here; he has risen! Remember how he told you, while he was still with you in Galilee: “The Son of Man must be delivered over to the hands of sinners, be crucified and on the third day be raised again.”
Luke 24:6-7


More to come…

http://mantlecell.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Jesus for a very Good Friday. Happy Easter to you and your family. God is good!
Janet

Rich Franco said...

Thank you Janet. I hope you and your family had a great Easter.

Rich