Friday, February 21, 2014

Day +86

2/21/14 – I received that results of my scans today and all is clear. YES!!! Also, all my counts were good. Based I these good results I no longer need to take Fluconozole. In addition we are able to reduce the doses I take of Prograf and Ursodiol. Everything is defiantly moving in the right direction for me.

Another piece of good news was that my check-up appointments will go from weekly to every other week. This is a huge blessing being we are having such a terrible winter. The clearing of the driveway and driving in the bad weather has certainly been a challenge. Unfortunately because I am not allowed to be out in the cool for extended periods of time and I am not supposed to be exerting myself, the snow clean-up has fallen on my wonderful wife. There have been neighbors and friends who have helped, which we are very thankful for.

Going forward the biggest concern my doctors have seems to be about me staying clear of sick people. Sure it is now OK for me to start to venture out when the situations are controlled but with it still being flu season I still have to be very careful.

My next appointment at the Cancer Center is Thursday, March 6th.

Look carefully then how you walk, not as unwise but as wise, making the best use of the time, because the days are evil. Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the will of the Lord is.
Ephesians 5:15-17

More to come…


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad I checked up on you! Great news. Your progress is amazing. I think spring is going to be quite joyful at your house.
Here, too!
Gina

Rich Franco said...

Hey Gina, I couldn't agree with you more. Joyful times are ahead of us.
Rich