Sunday, March 29, 2015

Next up… Biopsy

3/29/15 – Last year on April 2nd I started back at work following months of recouping from my Stem Cell Transplant. This year on April 2nd I will be having a biopsy to gain a better understanding about my latest relapse. Boy, what a difference a year makes. 

Unfortunately, I am pretty sure I know what the results of the biopsy will reveal. For one it should confirm that my MCL is back. Secondly, it will find that my MCL is more on the aggressive side of things.

So if we already know what the results will be why put me through this? Well the reason we need to go through this next,important step, is to help determine what the best course of treatment will be for me. 

To be honest, I am not stressed over my MCL being aggressive. It really is the nature of the disease. I have dealt with this before and I am confident that I will do so again. The thing that makes me a little anxious is that I just want to know what the plan is and then I just want to get going with it... The waiting is always the hardest part.

With today being Palm Sunday I wanted to share a fantastic song with you. It is called “At the Cross (Love Ran Red)” by Chris Tomlin. Here is link to the song. Enjoy!

But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
Romans 5:8

More to come…

http://mantlecell.blogspot.com/

No comments: