Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Thank You All

11/23/16 – Let them give thanks to the LORD for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for mankind, for he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.
Psalm 107:8-9

I have been making it a practice to end my posts with a scripture verse. I decided to change things up for this post and today I am beginning with a scripture verse. This is because there is nothing I can come up with that better depicts this wonderful day of Thanksgiving. I have so much to be thankful for. God has been very good to me. I have a great family, great friends and I am feeling fantastic this year. I feel so very blessed. It was just 3 years ago, that I had my stem cell transplant on the day before Thanksgiving. So much has happened since then. I have had my ups and downs and all arounds… but all is good with me and I am very thankful for where I am. In truth, it is a shame that I do not express my thanks more often.

I would like to take this Thanksgiving season to say THANK YOU!!!

Thank you to my wife Sue for 32 wonderful years. You truly take such great care of me.
Thank you to my daughters Jill and Alli for all you love. It is a joy to be your dad.
Thank you to my family and friends for all your friendship love and support.
And thank you to all of you for following my blog. I’m just one of many who is on a journey to survive. I very much appreciate all the support you have given me over the years.

Here is a link to a song for you. It’s called “Thank You All” by Third Day
Enjoy!

Thank You All… and a Happy, Healthy Thanksgiving to you and your families.

More to come…


http://mantlecell.blogspot.com/

No comments: