Thursday, November 23, 2017

4 Years Since My SCT… Feeling So Thankful

11/23/17 – It is hard to believe that on November 27th it will be 4 years since my stem cell transplant. I was really hoping that I would have something profound to share with you… something life changing… BUT to be completely honest my life has been extremely boring… and that is AWESOME!!!!

What I can say is that I love the time of year that my SCT “Birthday” and Celebration falls. It is a time when we give thanks for all we have… and I truly have so much to be thankful for… my family, my friends and I am just so THANKFUL for the great health that I have been blessed with. I just feel fantastic, strong, and all of my ailments have disappeared.

If there is anything I would like to pass on to you is that it is good to be alive. With my 9 ½ year journey I have truly learned to not take life for granted and to make the most of each moment that God has gifted me with. Here is a link to a great song that help bring home this point. It is called “Good To Be Alive” by Jason Gray.
Enjoy!!!


Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!

My next follow up with my transplant team is November 30th and my next scans are scheduled for December 6th.

Let them give thanks to the LORD for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for mankind, for he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.
Psalm 107:8-9


More to come…

http://mantlecell.blogspot.com/

No comments: