Sunday, July 26, 2015

I had a BLAST at my Daughter's Wedding

7/26/15 – I am thrilled to report that I attended my daughter’s wedding and was there with energy and enthusiasm. I walked her down the aisle, sang a song at her wedding ceremony, danced with my daughter during the traditional father-daughter dance, I gave a toast to the newlyweds, gave a blessing before the meal and had a blast of a time. I am so thankful that my doctors and staff did all they could do to ensure I could share this wonderful day with my daughter. I am so happy for my daughter Jill and her new husband Marc. May they have many years for health, happiness and prosperity.

So tomorrow I start my 4th treatment cycle. I guess all good things must come to an end... but for now I am living on cloud 9.

Below is a glimpse of my daughter’s wedding ceremony and reception. 





Also I am so happy that I was able to give them the gift of song. The following YouTube link includes a video of me singing “Wedding Song (There is Love)”.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yj3MqAAhzWY

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing.
1 Corinthians 13:1-3

More to come…

4 comments:

Joanne Ploch said...

Jill's beaming smile continues to say it all......
God has blessed.

Rich Franco said...

Hey Joanne, Jill and Marc truly enjoyed their big day. Actually, everyone had so much fun. And with my my voice coming back 4 days before the wedding allowed me to add to the ceremony. It was just a great day. Thanks again, Rich

John said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! So happy everything timed out well. She looked beautiful! And great job on the song - you have quite the talent.

All the best to the happy couple, and of course to all of their family!

Best,
John and Chris

Rich Franco said...

Hey John and Chris, Thanks!!! It was truly awesome to be able to share in my daughter's big day the way that I did. Thanks for Dr. Goy for doing all he could to get me there with energy. I am looking forward to the "Celebrating Life and Liberty" event on September 12th. Maybe I'll attempt doing a song for that. Hopefully we will see you there. Thanks! Rich