Friday, October 21, 2022

It's Been Two Years Since My Last Scans - All is Great!!!

 10/21/22 – I just can’t believe that it’s been two years since my last scans. This is the first time I’ve gone this long between scans… and I guess it was for a great reason, my doctors are very confident that my health remains good… and they are 100% correct. My scans showed that all is clear. Certainly, God is Good!

To add to my good news, my igg level is at 763… which falls within the normal range. I guess my monthly IVIG’s are working. God is Great!

Dr. Leslie’s only instructions to me were to get my flu shot (which I did get already), keep up to date with my COVID vaccinations (which I went to get as soon as I left her office) and to enjoy life… especially my two beautiful grandchildren (I certainly plan to do that).

I truly have so much to be thankful for.  Although, it can be difficult ay times, you can never go wrong when you put your trust in God. Here is a like to a f=great song by Chris Tomlin, with some help from NEEDTOBREATH, called “Power”

Enjoy!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCVLrAszuig

“The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him, and He helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise Him” (Psalm 28:7).

More to come…

http://mantlecell.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

John said...

AWESOME NEWS!!!! So happy for the long run!

All's well here!!

Wishing you and your wonderful family all the best of health, happiness, and prosperity!

With Love,
John and Chris

Rich Franco said...

Hi John and Chris,

We wish the same for you and your family.

Thank you,

Rich and Sue