Tuesday, July 29, 2008

About me

In my first post I spent most of it describing my symptoms. What I failed to do was to was to give you a proper introduction of who I am.

As I said above, My name is Rich Franco. I am 47 years old, I am married (23 years), and I have two daughters (ages 18 and 15).

I am employed by a Fortune 500 company as a Director of Marketing and have been with them for 22 years.

I am a huge Jets and Mets fan. I would love to see them capture championships sometime in my lifetime (which I hope has many years to go).

My favorite past time is playing guitar. I have been playing in church for many years. Most recently I have been coordinating a Youth Music Ministry. I also have been teaching Religious Education for the past 12 years.

Between my family, friends, work and church; I have a fantastic support network.

My Pastor has given me a prayer to say when times get tough:

"Jesus, I believe in you and you will take care of me.

Jesus, I believe in you and you will give me peace
"

Certainly, my faith will play a major role in helping me get through the next few months. I have every intention of putting up a good fight against Mantle Cell and emerging victorious.

I wait for my next appointment with Dr. Goy. My treatments should begin within the next week or so. Everyone says the key to my success is to KEEP POSITIVE.

More to come...

http://mantlecell.blogspot.com/

No comments: