Saturday, September 20, 2008

Unplanned Office Visit

9/19/08 - I woke up not feeling so well today. We immediately spoke with our crack medical team who wanted to see me ASAP. I was given a blood transfusion and started to feel better almost at once. In checking me out we received some good news is that my blood counts seem to have improved.

9/20/08 - I feel so much better today. I have lots of energy and no sick feelings. I have to say that no matter what I am encountered with Dr. Goy's team knows how to treat it.

I am getting ready for my next cycle (cycle 3 = 2A) towards the end of next week. In the mean time I will be getting a number of tests (on Wednesday) to see how well things are progressing. I fully expect to hear more good news.

Below is a lyric to a song that is now my ring tone. It gives a very positive message.

Tunnel : Song by Third Day
I won’t pretend to know what you’re thinking
I can’t begin to know what you’re going through
I won’t deny the pain that you’re feeling
But I’m gonna try and give a little hope to you

Just remember what I’ve told you
There’s so much you’re living for

There’s a light at the end of this tunnel
There’s a light at the end of this tunnel
For you, for you
There’s a light at the end of this tunnel
Shinin’ bright at the end of this tunnel
For you, for you
So keep holdin’ on

You’ve got your disappointments and sorrows
You ought to share the weight of that load with me

Then you will find that the light of tomorrow

Brings a new life for your eyes to seeSo remember what I’ve told you
There’s so much you’re living for



More to come...


http://mantlecell.blogspot.com/

No comments: