Friday, December 26, 2008

Another Happy Follow Up Appointment

12/24/08 – I celebrated Christmas Eve with family, without infections. Yeah! I had a great time .

12/25/08 - I celebrated Christmas Day at home. Double Yeah! No Infection. Another great day with family.

God has been good to me allowing me to get to spend Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas day out of the hospital without infections.

12/26/08 – I had a follow up appointment at Hackensack Hospital. All my blood counts look great. My white blood cell count is up to 9.9 (this is a great number).

I have another follow up appointment of Monday, December 29th.

My next treatment (treatment 6/cycle 3B) is scheduled for January 5th. If all goes well with my follow up scans this should be my last round of chemo.

More to come…


http://mantlecell.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll be praying for your treatment tomorrow. Glad you could be home for the holidays!