Saturday, August 30, 2008

Off to College

As I go through my treatments there are somethings that I really do not want to miss out on. One of them is taking my oldest daughter off to college for the first time. In order to pull this off Dr. Goy had to be willing to be flexible with the scheduling of my next treatment and he was. Also, I had to be recovered from my fever, which I am. Everything seemed to fall into place perfectly and today bringing my daughter Jill to college became a reality. We all had a great day driving to Rutgers and setting up her room. Today was one of those proud father moments (truly a golden moment) that I will remember for the rest of my life. I thank God for helping make this happen.

Next on my journey is my 2nd chemo therapy treatment. It is looking like it will be late next week. I have an appointment with Dr. Goy On Wednesday, September 3rd. If all goes well my next treatment can start on Thursday, September 4th.

More to come...


http://mantlecell.blogspot.com/

No comments: