Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas

12/24/13 – I had two more checkups since my last update and my counts continue to be on track. So much so I earned a “Rich, you are the man!” and "You are perfect” from the nurse practitioners. I have truly been blessed with a good stem cell transplant experience so far. Here I am at Day +27 and all is good. What better Christmas present could I have been given?

Allow me to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas to you and your families.

My next appointment at the Cancer Center is Thursday, December 26th.

An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified.  But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people.  Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord.  This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger."  Suddenly a great company of the heavenly host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying,  "Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace to men on whom his favor rests.
Luke 2:9-14

More to come…

3 comments:

Mick and Kathy said...

Hi Rich. We are so happy for your great progress. Merry Christmas and stay well. Mick and Kathy

Rich Franco said...

Mick and Mary,

Thanks you for your continued support.

A Very Happy, Healthy New Year you and your family.

Rich

Rich Franco said...

Mick and Mary,

Thanks you for your continued support.

A Very Happy, Healthy New Year you and your family.

Rich