Sunday, November 24, 2013

T Minus 2 Days Til' Transplant

11/24/13 – So, I was really a trooper with the ATG infusion. I handled it great. I was a little tired from the premeds (Benadryl knocks me out every time). Today I will get an increased dose of the ATG and the Tacrolimus will begin. I am done with getting the Fludarabine and the Cyclophosphamide as of last night’s doses.

I am doing excellent with my exercising, I walked over 2 miles yesterday and already have logged a mile for today. I have been putting on weight at about 5 pounds per day. This is caused by all the fluids I am getting through my IV. It kind of reminds me of the Willy Wonka movie when the girl gets overloaded with grape juice and needed to be de-juiced.

Again, I want to stress that I feel well and that I am ready for my big day on Tuesday when I will have the transplant. I am truly feeling very peaceful.

The LORD gives strength to his people; the LORD blesses his people with peace.


No comments: